Welcome SHWA Member, Friend, Partner, Neighbor!
This is the website of the Seattle Historic Waterfront Association, founded in 1970. This site is designed to give members, friends and partners maximum visibility and message control as autonomously as possible. For visitors, guests, neighbors and fans of the Seattle Waterfront, it is an invitation to learn about attractions on the waterfront, which has served as a central meeting point for generations in Seattle.
How this site works for you.
- Reverse Publishing: Your latest Facebook business page posts are automatically published on the website page related to your business: Eat & Drink, Walk & Shop or Play & Stay. Facebook posts normally take a few minutes to appear (up to one hour). The more often you post on your FB page, the greater your exposure here! This extends your social media reach and creates a colorful, current canvas of the Seattle Waterfront's beauty and attractions. If your Facebook business page is age-restricted, then posts will not be published. Request change / tutorial / troubleshooting
- Seattle Waterfront Calendar: Post your special events. These events appear on the calendar and throughout the website in the sidebar.
- Seattle Waterfront banquet, party and private dining leads: This Seattle Event Venues & Private Dining form invites event organizers and group leaders to request information from member businesses providing food, experiences and memories on the Seattle waterfront. Subscribe / Unsubscribe
- Seattle Gift Card Fund: If your business supports the raffles and auctions of local schools and nonprofits with gift card donations, then be sure you are on this distribution list. Subscribe / Unsubscribe
- Seattle Waterfront Editorial Desk: Get your message and announcements out easily and quickly on the SHWA site. Send story idea / request edits / corrections / upload images, videos, logos
Brought to you by: