Welcome SHWA Member, Friend, Partner, Neighbor!
Launched in August 2018, this is the new (and first) website of the Seattle Historic Waterfront Association, founded in the 1970's. The site is designed to give members maximum visibility and message control with minimal effort. For visitors, guests, neighbors and fans of the Seattle Waterfront, it is an invitation to learn about attractions on the waterfront, which has served as a central meeting point for generations in Seattle.
Have you registered your SHWA membership/partnership for the new website? It only takes a few minutes. As soon as you do, we will be able to better represent your organization on these pages. Thank you! Please click here to see if your membership has been registered.
How this site works for you.
- Reverse Publishing: Your Facebook posts are automatically published on the website page related to your business: Taste, Shop or Fun. Facebook posts normally take a few minutes to appear (up to one hour). The more often you post on your FB page, the greater your exposure! It's a great way to extend your social media reach and create a moderated canvas of the Seattle Waterfront's beauty and vibrancy. If your Facebook page is age-restricted, then posts will not be published. Request change / tutorial / troubleshooting
- Seattle Waterfront Calendar: Post a special event or Request recurring event. One well crafted recurring event on the calendar can communicate your message for a long time. These events appear on every page as the date approaches.
- Seattle Waterfront banquet, party and private dining leads: This Seattle Event Venues & Private Dining form invites event organizers and group leaders to request information from businesses providing food, experiences and memories on the waterfront. Make sure you are on the distribution list to receive a copy of incoming leads. Subscribe / Unsubscribe
- Seattle Gift Card Fund: This program has fulfilled hundreds of donation requests and raised over $30,000 in Ballard for Seattle community building organizations. Sometimes your business may receive donation requests it cannot fulfill or that it wants to support more. Feel free to point groups you care about to this Seattle Donation Request Form. If your business provides in-kind donations to local community organizations for raffles and auctions, then be sure you are on this distribution list (open to all Seattle businesses). Subscribe / Unsubscribe
- Seattle Waterfront Editorial Desk: Get your message and announcements out easily and quickly on the SHWA site. Send story idea / request edits / corrections / upload images, videos, logos
Brought to you by: