Welcome SHWA Member, Friend, Partner, Neighbor!
Launched in August 2018, this is the new (and first) website of the Seattle Historic Waterfront Association, founded in 1970. The site is designed to give members, friends and partners maximum visibility and message control as autonomously as possible. For visitors, guests, neighbors and fans of the Seattle Waterfront, it is an invitation to learn about attractions on the waterfront, which has served as a central meeting point for generations in Seattle.
Have you registered your SHWA membership/partnership for the new website? It only takes a few minutes. As soon as you do, we will be able to better represent your organization on these pages. Thank you! Please click here to see if your membership has been registered.
How this site works for you.
- Reverse Publishing: Your latest Facebook business page posts are automatically published on the website page related to your business: Eat & Drink, Walk & Shop or Play & Stay. Facebook posts normally take a few minutes to appear (up to one hour). The more often you post on your FB page, the greater your exposure here! This extends your social media reach and creates a colorful, current canvas of the Seattle Waterfront's beauty and attractions. If your Facebook business page is age-restricted, then posts will not be published. Request change / tutorial / troubleshooting
- Seattle Waterfront Calendar: Post a special event or Request recurring event. One well crafted recurring event on the calendar can communicate your message for a long time. These events appear on every page as the date approaches.
- Seattle Waterfront banquet, party and private dining leads: This Seattle Event Venues & Private Dining form invites event organizers and group leaders to request information from businesses providing food, experiences and memories on the waterfront. Make sure you are on the distribution list to receive a copy of incoming leads. Subscribe / Unsubscribe
- Seattle Gift Card Fund: This program strengthens community building organizations that your company cares about. If your business supports the raffles and auctions of local schools and nonprofits, then please be sure you are on this distribution list. Subscribe / Unsubscribe
- Seattle Waterfront Editorial Desk: Get your message and announcements out easily and quickly on the SHWA site. Send story idea / request edits / corrections / upload images, videos, logos
Brought to you by: