in the Art Institute Parking Garage. Bring your parking voucher with you for validation at lunch, happy hour or dinner. Metered street parking is also available just south of Anthony's. Be prepared for a mind-blowing view and vibe!
Weekdays: Street parking from $3/hour. Price matched by participating garages for up to 4 hours.
Saturdays: Street parking from $3/hour. Price matched by participating garages for up to 4 hours.
Sundays: Street parking is free.
This free hop-on hop-off shuttle stops at top Seattle destinations approximately every 25 minutes*. It runs daily from 10 AM to 8 PM. Full details at: DowntownSeattleParking.com
* Varies subject to Seattle traffic. Chat up the concierge for inside scoop on what's happening while you wait - look for a concierge at terminus stops. Grab a good Seattle cuppa joe or an ice cream nearby; the shuttle will arrive for you in no time. Relax in the sun. If you are on this route, then you are in a good place:-)
Shuttle route serves the following:
- Space Needle / Seattle Center & Monorail (terminus)
- Myrtle Edwards Park entrance (Pier 70)
- Seattle Aquarium (Pier 59)
- Pike Place Market
- Stops along Seattle Waterfront
- Seattle Ferry Terminal (Pier 52)
- Pioneer Square
- King Street Station / Stadiums (terminus)
Open daily, starting with Starbucks (5:30 AM weekdays and 6:00 AM weekends) and Kidd Valley (7:00 AM daily). The Great Wheel closes at 11 PM (midnight on Fridays and Saturdays).
Free valet parking starts at 5 PM daily until close.