WEEKDAYS: Street parking in and around the Seattle Waterfront starts at $3 per hour. Street parking prices are matched by participating garages for up to 4 hours.
SATURDAYS: Street parking in and around the Seattle Waterfront starts at $3 per hour. Street parking prices are matched by participating garages for up to 4 hours.
SUNDAYS: Seattle street parking is free on Sundays, but time limits are enforced. Most spots are 2-hours or 4-hours. There are also plenty of parking lots and garages nearby.
This free hop-on hop-off shuttle stops at top Seattle destinations approximately every 20 minutes*. On January 7, 2019, the FREE Waterfront Shuttle extended its hours as follows:
7 days a week from 10am to 8pm
Full details at: DowntownSeattleParking.com
* Varies subject to Seattle traffic. Chat up the concierge for inside scoop on what's happening while you wait - look for a concierge at terminus stops. Grab a good Seattle cuppa joe; the shuttle will arrive for you in no time. If you are on this route, then you are in a good place:-)
Shuttle stops at more than a dozen spots in Seattle and along the waterfront, including:
- Space Needle / Seattle Center & Monorail (terminus)
- Myrtle Edwards Park entrance (Pier 70)
- Seattle Aquarium (Pier 59)
- Pike Place Market
- Stops along Seattle Waterfront
- Seattle Ferry Terminal (Pier 52)
- Pioneer Square
- King Street Station / Stadiums (terminus)
You will see shuttle stops clearly indicated around town with Shuttle Pickup signs.
Anthony’s Pier 66
, Anthony's Fish Bar
and Anthony's Bell Street Diner
each offer COMPLIMENTARY VALIDATED PARKING
in the Art Institute Parking Garage. Bring your parking voucher with you for validation at lunch, happy hour or dinner. Metered street parking is also available just south of Anthony's. Be prepared for a mind-blowing view and vibe!
Guest moorage is available through the Port of Seattle’s Bell Harbor Marina adjacent to Anthony's at Pier 66 on the Seattle Waterfront. For more information contact the Marina Office on VHF Channel 66A.