Plentiful Parking and Pleasing Prices
Weekdays: Street parking from $3/hour. Price matched by participating garages for up to 4 hours.
Saturdays: Street parking from $3/hour. Price matched by participating garages for up to 4 hours.
Sundays: Street parking is free.
Free Seattle Waterfront Shuttle
This free hop-on hop-off shuttle stops approximately every 25 minutes* at top Seattle destinations. It runs daily from 10 AM to 8 PM. Full details at: DowntownSeattleParking.com
* Varies subject to Seattle traffic. Chat up the concierge for inside scoop on what's happening while you wait - look for a concierge at terminus stops. Grab a good Seattle cuppa joe or an ice cream nearby; the shuttle will arrive for you in no time. Relax in the sun. If you are on this route, then you are in a good place:-)
Shuttle route serves the following:
- Space Needle / Seattle Center & Monorail (terminus)
- Myrtle Edwards Park entrance (Pier 70)
- Seattle Aquarium (Pier 59)
- Pike Place Market
- Stops along Seattle Waterfront
- Seattle Ferry Terminal (Pier 52)
- Pioneer Square
- King Street Station / Stadiums (terminus)
Seattle Waterfront Hours
Open daily, starting with Starbucks (5:30 AM weekdays and 6:00 AM weekends) and Kidd Valley (7:00 AM daily). The Great Wheel closes at 11 PM (midnight on Fridays and Saturdays).
Free valet parking starts at 5 PM daily until close.