Sunday October 28 from 12 noon til 4 PM
2018 Trick-or-Treat on the Waterfront!
- Bring your little ghouls and goblins to the Seattle waterfront and enjoy trick-or-treating at 20 participating businesses from the Ferry Terminal at Pier 52 to Pier 67.
- Enter for a chance to win prizes in the photo costume contest and interact with characters at Waterfront Park.
- Parking will be free, up to four hours, thanks to DowntownSeattleParking.com. Free and fun for the whole family!
Special thanks to: Alaskan Sourdough Bakery, Argosy Cruises, BeJeweled, Edgewater, Elliott's Oyster House, Frankly Sweets, Friends of Waterfront Seattle, Ivar's Acres of Clams, Ivar's Pier 54 Fish Bar, Kidd Valley, Miner's Landing at Pier 57, Mt. Rainier Harley-Davidson, Anthony's Pier 66 & Bell Street Diner, Port of Seattle - Bell Harbor Marina, Premier Meat Pies, Seattle Aquarium, Seattle Great Wheel, Seattle Shirt Co., Simply Seattle, The Crab Pot Seattle, The Fisherman's Restaurant & Bar, The Frankfurter, The Seattle Shop, Waterfront Carousel, Wings Over Washington, WSDOT Ferry Terminal, and Ye Old Curiosity Shop.
FREE PARKING – up to 4 hours – in participating waterfront garages during this event (see below). Street parking is also free on Sundays; maximum time limits enforced as posted.
Free Shuttle: If you are near the Seattle Center or Pioneer Square, then hop on the free Waterfront Shuttle with service approximately every 20 minutes. Visit DowntownSeattleParking.com/shuttle for route map.
Here is how to take advantage of free parking deal:
- Good for up to four hours between 11 AM and 5 PM for Trick-or-Treat on the Waterfront (October 28, 2018).
- Park at one of the four participating waterfront garages listed below.
- Visit a participating Seattle Waterfront business.
- Request a free parking voucher at participating business.
- Present the voucher with your ticket when exiting the parking garage.
Pike Place Market Garage
1531 Western Avenue
1422 Western Avenue (enter from Alaskan Way)
Watermark Tower Garage
1108 Western Avenue
Western & Seneca Lot
1101 Western Avenue
Photo Opportunities Galore!
Professional costumed actors will be performing at Waterfront Park and available for personal digital photos. Check out the map to Waterfront Park.
1. Dress up as your favorite costumed character
2. Take a digital photo of yourself or family enjoying Halloween on the Waterfront
3. Share photo through social media: Instagram, Facebook or Twitter using hashtag #WaterfrontCostumeContest on October 28.
Three winners will be selected on October 31st. Winners need not be present to win, but will need to allow messaging through their social media page to be awarded a prize. A new winner will be selected if prizes are not claimed.
Seattle Aquarium Halloween Weekend!
October 27-28: giant pumpkin & underwater pumpkin carving demonstrations, spooky Halloween activities and fun treats! More details at seattleaquarium.org/halloween